Ontario Going Global Award Winner 2014
With a long-standing family history in the food industry and a vision for developing a business that extends beyond Ontario’s borders, Kii Naturals have been specializing in commodity trading, food manufacturing, and distribution since 2006. Completely vertically integrated, the Shashi Foods division of this company focuses on sourcing authentic ingredients directly from where they grow naturally. Then the Kii Naturals division takes these ingredients and creates value-added products, including all-natural cereals, artisan crackers, specialty grains, and superfoods.
“In order to succeed in Ontario, businesses need to leverage the province’s vast resources, human capital, and geographical location to optimize their growth,” according to the head of the company, Sujay Shah.
- Kii Naturals - A Five Time Gold Standard Winner of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Kii takes Gold!
- Exclusive Organic Artisan Crisps launch in Costco Canada
- Kii Naturals Launches Organic Artisan Crisps
- Top Entrepreneur 2015
- Ontario Going Global Award Winner 2014
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2014
- 2014 Young Entrepreneur Under 40
- Best Managed Company 3 Years Running
- ICCC Male Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
- Harnessing The Energy Of Vertical Integration
- 50 Best Managed Requalified Member 2013
- Kii Naturals Top 5 Best Managed in Vaughan
- 50 Best Managed Winner 2012
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2011
- Supplier of the Year 2011