ICCC Male Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
Since it was always part of his vision to develop a business that extends beyond Canada's borders, Sujay moved to New York City at the age of 26 and created STC America, a well-diversified food importer. Today under Sujay's leadership, he and his brothers run a very integrated business, sourcing the best ingredients and developing exciting products for the natural food market, while staying ahead of current market trends.
Sujay's successes include winning the CAMSC's Supplier of the Year and being a Finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the year in 2011. In February, it was announced that Kii Naturals Inc. won the prestigious Deloitte Canada's Best Managed Companies for 2012.
From coaching his son's soccer team, to East Africa where his family contributes to health and clean water initiatives, Sujay also takes both a local and global approach to his community and philanthropic involvement. As a Master/Instructor of Taekwondo, Sujay inspires local teenagers to share his personal passion for the martial arts. His family legacy, which combines a passion for both food and business, is something he hopes to pass on to his children.
- Kii Naturals - A Five Time Gold Standard Winner of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Kii takes Gold!
- Exclusive Organic Artisan Crisps launch in Costco Canada
- Kii Naturals Launches Organic Artisan Crisps
- Top Entrepreneur 2015
- Ontario Going Global Award Winner 2014
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2014
- 2014 Young Entrepreneur Under 40
- Best Managed Company 3 Years Running
- ICCC Male Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
- Harnessing The Energy Of Vertical Integration
- 50 Best Managed Requalified Member 2013
- Kii Naturals Top 5 Best Managed in Vaughan
- 50 Best Managed Winner 2012
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2011
- Supplier of the Year 2011