Harnessing The Energy Of Vertical Integration
For Sujay Shah, the essence of his personal passion, Taekwondo, is inextricably intertwined with his professional passion of natural foods. "I grew up training in martial arts since the age of 13," he says. "One of the things we studied was the concept of Ki. It's what they call the positive life energy."
You don't have to be Bruce Lee to foster that type of internal force. Sujay believes with gentle forms of processing, it can come from food. "Everything we create, we try to harness this concept of Ki. Keep it as natural as possible, the least amount of preservatives and the freshest ingredients, so we have the highest nutrition content."
- Kii Naturals - A Five Time Gold Standard Winner of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Kii takes Gold!
- Exclusive Organic Artisan Crisps launch in Costco Canada
- Kii Naturals Launches Organic Artisan Crisps
- Top Entrepreneur 2015
- Ontario Going Global Award Winner 2014
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2014
- 2014 Young Entrepreneur Under 40
- Best Managed Company 3 Years Running
- ICCC Male Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
- Harnessing The Energy Of Vertical Integration
- 50 Best Managed Requalified Member 2013
- Kii Naturals Top 5 Best Managed in Vaughan
- 50 Best Managed Winner 2012
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2011
- Supplier of the Year 2011