EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2011
The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award celebrates the contribution and drive of entrepreneurs from across Canada. Sujay Shah was recognized as a Finalist in the Emerging Entrepreneur category for Ontario.
A short walk down memory lane would give more understanding to the meaning of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist award. In 2002, Sujay made a bold move to New York City which ignited his entrepreneurial spirit. The 4 year adventure gave him direct US experiences that sharpened his skills while launching his first business venture, STC America.
Sujay’s strong roots in Canada brought him back in 2006 to launch Sashi Foods and continued his drive to expand the US division. In 2010, Kii Naturals emerge with his food passion and commitment to create a brand that would bring healthier foods to everyday life.
Being recognized as a Finalist in the Emerging Entrepreneur category solidified Sujay’s dedication and that his journey is on the right path within Canada and will continue to extend across borders.
- Kii Naturals - A Five Time Gold Standard Winner of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Kii takes Gold!
- Exclusive Organic Artisan Crisps launch in Costco Canada
- Kii Naturals Launches Organic Artisan Crisps
- Top Entrepreneur 2015
- Ontario Going Global Award Winner 2014
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2014
- 2014 Young Entrepreneur Under 40
- Best Managed Company 3 Years Running
- ICCC Male Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
- Harnessing The Energy Of Vertical Integration
- 50 Best Managed Requalified Member 2013
- Kii Naturals Top 5 Best Managed in Vaughan
- 50 Best Managed Winner 2012
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2011
- Supplier of the Year 2011