Best Managed Company 3 Years Running
For a 3rd year, the Kii Naturals team is celebrating its recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies that embraces innovation, seizes opportunities and inspires talent. The company won the Best Managed Award in 2012 and became a requalified winner in 2013 and now 2014.
“We understand the U.S. and Canadian marketplaces are each unique and have put in place two very clear and separate sales and marketing plans,” says Sujay Shah, president and CEO. As evidence of the success of this approach, the company has found coast-to-coast distribution in both countries with approximately 3,000 retail stores across North America carrying some or all of its products. With the fierce competition for this designation, Kii Naturals is committed to this process and the value it brings to keeping the focus on business performance for sustainable growth.
- Kii Naturals - A Five Time Gold Standard Winner of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Kii takes Gold!
- Exclusive Organic Artisan Crisps launch in Costco Canada
- Kii Naturals Launches Organic Artisan Crisps
- Top Entrepreneur 2015
- Ontario Going Global Award Winner 2014
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2014
- 2014 Young Entrepreneur Under 40
- Best Managed Company 3 Years Running
- ICCC Male Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
- Harnessing The Energy Of Vertical Integration
- 50 Best Managed Requalified Member 2013
- Kii Naturals Top 5 Best Managed in Vaughan
- 50 Best Managed Winner 2012
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2011
- Supplier of the Year 2011