Kii Naturals, a Division of NuStef Baking Ltd has always operated under the premise that our future success is directly dependent on the satisfaction of the customers we serve today. We are always looking for motivated and dedicated staff to help us uphold that promise to our clients.
Our open positions:
- This role will be a key part of the Production Team, supporting the Lead Hands and the Director in striving to achieve seamless operations for the food production plant. Supervisor Production Details
- This role is for an Apprentice Millwright. You will join the team, help manage the equipment and food production area ( some duties are outlined in the attached). Our Company is growing and we expect that the successful candidate will grow and learn as we implement improvements and new equipment into the existing production environment. Millwright Apprentice Details
- Works at various production line processing stations in our food manufacturing plant while adhering to all safety requirements. Includes light duties such as labeling, and packing products according to requirements. General Labourer Details
- We are looking to hire two well qualified sanitation specialists to uphold their high standards of a clean and safe production floor and office. There are two priority areas; the food production area including industrial baking machines, and the other area will be the Office area. This is a Full time role in the Concord area. Sanitation Specialist Details
Lead Hand - Packaging
- Kii Naturals is a food production company in Vaughan that is looking to hire two well qualified lead hand for packaging. This is a full time role in the Concord area. Lead Hand - Packaging Details
Kii Naturals is an equal opportunity employer. Kii Naturals will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis or any classification protected by provincial and local laws.