We're going NUTS over this snack!
We love when fans go beyond the traditional to create something deeelicious. When we received this recipe, we had to try it for ourselves…you should too! Remember, sharing is optional;-)
1 Box Kii crisps, any flavour.
1 cup raw pecans, almonds and hazel nuts chopped.
1 bar dark chocolate, we used Lindt 90% dark
For the Caramel Date Mixture:
4 Medjoul dates, soaked in water for 1 hour and drained and pitted
1 tbsp water
1 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp coconut oil, solid
¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
In a blender combine all ingredients for caramel date mixture. Blend on high, pausing to scape down the mixture, repeat until desired consistency (should be soft and spreadable).
Place the crackers on a parchment paper lined baking sheet or flat surface.
Spread 1 tsp of the mixture onto Kii crisps.
Top each with chopped nuts.
Place in the freezer or fridge to “set.”
Break up the chocolate bar and place in a double boiler over medium heat. Stir chocolate often until completely melted.
Remove Kii crisps from the freezer or fridge.
Using a spoon drizzle melted chocolate over each Kii crisp.
Place back in freezer for a few minutes to set.
Remove and serve.
- A Kii Fall Butternut Squash Soup
- A Kii 'Thanksgiving' Spread - Squash & Spiced Pepitas
- A Kii Pairing - Crisps & Brew
- A Kii Spread - Feta & Orange Peel
- A Kii Summertime Appetizer
- A Kii BBQ for the Long Weekend!
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps