Variety is the Spice of Life
There are so many benefits to eating a variety of foods. After all, variety is the spice of life. Here are just a few of the reasons why it is important to include variety:
- Access to wider variety of nutrients – when you eat a variety of foods you are more likely to get all of the essential nutrients you need and the associated health benefits
- Dilution of food toxins- A variety of foods helps to reduce exposure to the same toxins, keeping the dose low and spread thin
- Food Enjoyment: When we eat the same foods over and over again it can get a little boring. Excite your taste buds with new textures and flavours for sensory enjoyment.
Smile Wholefood Blend contains a variety of wholesome and nutrient dense ingredients. For example, Wholefood Blend™ + Fig Cacao has flax, chia, hemp hearts, diced figs, cacao beans, amaranth seeds, lucuma powder and turmeric and more! The all-in-one blend is a convenient and easy way to give your body a variety of different foods. Blend-Top-Bake-Dip with Smile Wholefood Blends.
Life is about exploration, trying new things and balance. Let us know how you add variety to your diet on Smile's Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages.
- A Kii Summertime Appetizer
- A Kii BBQ for the Long Weekend!
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Family Day Recipe
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise
- The Perfect Date
- Smile Smoothie Bowl
- Be Good To You
- Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
- The Most Important Meal of the Day
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- The Queen of Spice
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Fall Recipes that Make us Smile
- Life Demands You
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- New Wholefood Blends™ are here!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
- Squash & Spiced Pepitas on Cranberry Crisps