Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
A New Year’s Resolution that many of us strive to accomplish is to eat healthier with the goal of feeling good and looking our best. However it can be a little unsatisfying putting down the holiday treats to consume a salad. Luckily there are some delicious salad recipes that help turn rabbit food into real food.
Here's one of our new favourite salad recipes that you can actually look forward to enjoying throughout the winter months:
Seasonal Smile Salad
- 4 cups Spinach
- ½ cup Pomegranate Arils
- ½ cup Walnuts
- ¼ cup Goat Cheese
- ¼ cup Cucumber
- 1 tbsp Wholefood Blend™ + Goji
- 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinaigrette
Mix the greens, pomegranate arils, and walnuts together. Add dressing to salad while mixing in 1 tablespoon of Goji Berry Wholefood Blend™. Mix salad together and add the goat cheese in last. Serve and enjoy!
The pomegranates add a subtle sweetness while the goat cheese adds a smoothness. Wholefood Blend™ adds complexity and texture to the salad and the 17 different superfoods provide a variety of nutrients. Now THAT’s a salad!
What do you add to your salads to turn rabbit food into real food? Let us know on our Smile Natural Foods Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/smilenaturalfoods
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Family Day Recipe
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise
- The Perfect Date
- Smile Smoothie Bowl
- Be Good To You
- Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
- The Most Important Meal of the Day
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- The Queen of Spice
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Fall Recipes that Make us Smile
- Life Demands You
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- New Wholefood Blends™ are here!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
- Squash & Spiced Pepitas on Cranberry Crisps