The Perfect Date
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner but we’re not talking about a romantic type of date… we’re talking about the delicious and super healthy fruit!
At Smile Natural Foods we use dates in all 4 of our all-in-one organic Wholefood Blends. Dates are a natural sweetener and eliminate the need to add any processed or refined sugar.
Full of nutrients, dates are especially high in: fiber, iron, potassium, copper, manganese, magnesium, and vitamin B6. This helps to improve the digestive system, reduce cholesterol, boost energy and even provide anti-inflammatory properties.
Check out a sweet smoothie recipe using Wholefood Blend + Coconut that has date meal and diced dates. Perfect for sharing on a Valentine’s Day Date!
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup milk or milk substitute (almond, coconut, soy, cashew etc.)
- 1 banana
- Dash of cinnamon for some added Valentine spice
- 1 tablespoon Wholefood Blend + Coconut
Blend all of the ingredients together and add extra Wholefood Blend + Coconut on top for some texture.
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Family Day Recipe
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise
- The Perfect Date
- Smile Smoothie Bowl
- Be Good To You
- Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
- The Most Important Meal of the Day
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Nutty for Chocolate Crisps
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- The Queen of Spice
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Fall Recipes that Make us Smile
- Life Demands You
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- New Wholefood Blends™ are here!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
- Squash & Spiced Pepitas on Cranberry Crisps