Fall in love with this seasonal combination of sumptuous butternut squash with sweet and smoky pumpkin seeds. Every morsel is a grand combination of autumn flavours and colours that would perfectly precede a Thanksgiving feast. The interplay of rich and smooth butternut squash, brilliantly sprinkled with crumbled goat cheese and splendidly spiced pumpkin seeds will make this appetizer a family favourite for years to comeRead More
Sweet, salty, and crispy – dessert never sounded so good. With just three ingredients and ready in under 15 minutes, you’ll love how simple and addictive these indulgent sweets can be. It’s the best way to wind down after a lovely meal, is a few glasses of red wine, a few laughs, and these divine dessert crisps.Read More
- A Kii 'Thanksgiving' Spread - Squash & Spiced Pepitas
- A Kii Pairing - Crisps & Brew
- A Kii Spread - Feta & Orange Peel
- A Kii Summertime Appetizer
- A Kii BBQ for the Long Weekend!
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps