Smile Smoothie Bowl
Create a smile in a bowl. Bright and vibrant colours and nutritious foods help start your day off right.
1 Pack of Frozen Acai
1/2 cup water
1/4 Cup Blueberries
1 Tablespoon Wholefood Blend + Coconut
Run the frozen acai under water for a few minutes to thaw. Add the acai, banana and 1/2 cup water together and blend. Pour in a bowl and add your favourite toppings. We added fresh blueberries, kiwi slices, plum slices and 1 tablespoon of Wholefood Blend + Coconut. Yum!
Feel good about your day.
What do you add to your smoothie bowl?
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Family Day Recipe
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise
- The Perfect Date
- Smile Smoothie Bowl
- Be Good To You
- Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
- The Most Important Meal of the Day
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Nutty for Chocolate Crisps
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- The Queen of Spice
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Fall Recipes that Make us Smile
- Life Demands You
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- New Wholefood Blends™ are here!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
- Squash & Spiced Pepitas on Cranberry Crisps