Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
Sweet, salty, and crispy – dessert never sounded so good. With just three ingredients and ready in under 15 minutes, you’ll love how simple and addictive these indulgent sweets can be. It’s the best way to wind down after a lovely meal, is a few glasses of red wine, a few laughs, and these divine dessert crisps.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Makes approximately 30 crisps
- 1 box (150 g/5.3 oz) Kii Naturals Date and Walnuts Crisps or any other flavour
- 1 cup (150 g/5 oz) chopped good quality bittersweet (70%) chocolate
- 1 tsp (5 mL) flaked sea salt (Maldon Sea Salt or Kii Naturals Himalayan Crystallized Pink Salt)
- Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In double boiler, melt chocolate, stirring over barely simmering water.
- Dip each crisp halfway in chocolate. Shake slightly to remove excess chocolate, then place on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
- Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
Substitute salt for toasted sesame seeds, toasted shredded coconut, or chopped candied ginger.
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Family Day Recipe
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise
- The Perfect Date
- Smile Smoothie Bowl
- Be Good To You
- Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
- The Most Important Meal of the Day
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Nutty for Chocolate Crisps
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- The Queen of Spice
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Fall Recipes that Make us Smile
- Life Demands You
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- New Wholefood Blends™ are here!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
- Squash & Spiced Pepitas on Cranberry Crisps