Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
Sweet, salty, and crispy – dessert never sounded so good. With just three ingredients and ready in under 15 minutes, you’ll love how simple and addictive these indulgent sweets can be. It’s the best way to wind down after a lovely meal, is a few glasses of red wine, a few laughs, and these divine dessert crisps.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Makes approximately 30 crisps
- 1 box (150 g/5.3 oz) Kii Naturals Date and Walnuts Crisps or any other flavour
- 1 cup (150 g/5 oz) chopped good quality bittersweet (70%) chocolate
- 1 tsp (5 mL) flaked sea salt (Maldon Sea Salt or Kii Naturals Himalayan Crystallized Pink Salt)
- Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In double boiler, melt chocolate, stirring over barely simmering water.
- Dip each crisp halfway in chocolate. Shake slightly to remove excess chocolate, then place on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
- Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
Substitute salt for toasted sesame seeds, toasted shredded coconut, or chopped candied ginger.
- A Kii Fall Butternut Squash Soup
- A Kii 'Thanksgiving' Spread - Squash & Spiced Pepitas
- A Kii Pairing - Crisps & Brew
- A Kii Spread - Feta & Orange Peel
- A Kii Summertime Appetizer
- A Kii BBQ for the Long Weekend!
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps