Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
Festive to the eye and bursting with flavour…literally. This Cashew Poemegrante Ball is a spin-off the traditional cream cheese ball, but with a greater nutty flavour and its vegan friendly!
2 cups unsalted roasted cashews, soaked 1 hr and drained
1 tbsp nutritional yeast or more if desired
2 garlic gloves
1 tsp fine sea salt
1 cup pomegranate seeds
Toasted fresh thyme and rosemary to taste + extra for garnish
1. In a dry pan, toast fresh herbs and set aside.
2. In a food processor combine herbs, cashews, nutritional yeast, garlic, and sea salt.
3. Pulse until combined, form the mixture into a ball with your hands.
4. Scoop pomegranate seeds with your hand, or spoon and press them firmly over the exterior of the ball until covered.
5. Dust with toasted rosemary and thyme if desired.
6. Serve with Kii crisps and enjoy with guests!
- A Kii Summertime Appetizer
- A Kii BBQ for the Long Weekend!
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Family Day Recipe
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise
- The Perfect Date
- Smile Smoothie Bowl
- Be Good To You
- Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
- The Most Important Meal of the Day
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- The Queen of Spice
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Fall Recipes that Make us Smile
- Life Demands You
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- New Wholefood Blends™ are here!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
- Squash & Spiced Pepitas on Cranberry Crisps