Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
Our world travels and loyal fans inspired us to create a new line of crisps with an authentic taste of all the simplicity the earth offers. We too value the simple things that provide us with the best nutrition and quality we deserve. That is what Kii brings. The ingredients in these unique artisan crisps are certified organic and Non-GMO, giving you a taste of nature at its finest.
Each recipe is blended with certified organic ingredients like our premium sundried Cranberries, toasted Pumpkin Seeds and plump Dates then baked in small batches to crispy perfection. The crisp texture is light and flavourful, making them perfect for healthy snacking and impressive for entertaining.
Made with organic Greek Yogurt and Himalayan Pink Salt and has:
- 0 Trans Fat
- No artificial flavours, colour or preservatives
- Cholesterol Free
Find them in the deli and natural health sections of major retailers or specialty independent grocers.
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Family Day Recipe
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise
- The Perfect Date
- Smile Smoothie Bowl
- Be Good To You
- Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
- The Most Important Meal of the Day
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- The Queen of Spice
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Fall Recipes that Make us Smile
- Life Demands You
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- New Wholefood Blends™ are here!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
- Squash & Spiced Pepitas on Cranberry Crisps