Nutty for Chocolate Crisps
We love when fans go beyond the traditional to create something deeelicious. When we received this recipe, we had to try it for ourselves…you should too! Remember, sharing is optional;-)
1 Box Kii crisps, any flavour.
1 cup raw pecans, almonds and hazel nuts chopped.
1 bar dark chocolate, we used Lindt 90% dark
For the Caramel Date Mixture:
4 Medjoul dates, soaked in water for 1 hour and drained and pitted
1 tbsp water
1 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp coconut oil, solid
¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a blender combine all ingredients for caramel date mixture. Blend on high, pausing to scape down the mixture, repeat until desired consistency (should be soft and spreadable).
- Place the crackers on a parchment paper lined baking sheet or flat surface.
- Spread 1 tsp of the mixture onto Kii crisps.
- Top each with chopped nuts.
- Place in the freezer or fridge to “set.”
- Break up the chocolate bar and place in a double boiler over medium heat. Stir chocolate often until completely melted.
- Remove Kii crisps from the freezer or fridge.
- Using a spoon drizzle melted chocolate over each Kii crisp.
- Place back in freezer for a few minutes to set.
- Remove and serve.
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Family Day Recipe
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise
- The Perfect Date
- Smile Smoothie Bowl
- Be Good To You
- Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
- The Most Important Meal of the Day
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Nutty for Chocolate Crisps
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- The Queen of Spice
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Fall Recipes that Make us Smile
- Life Demands You
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- New Wholefood Blends™ are here!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
- Squash & Spiced Pepitas on Cranberry Crisps