Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
Kii Crisps & Kale… what more could you ask for?
It’s officially BBQ season & we have never been more excited to gear up with our summer dinner options!
Try some of these simple skewers, with this kale salad and a side of our Kii Crisps and hummus. It makes the perfect, easy weeknight summer time dinner spread.
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 shallot, chopped
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 bunches kale, stems removed, leaves shredded or finely chopped
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/3 cup sliced almonds
8 dates, pitted and chopped
2 1/2 ounces shaved Parmesan
In a bowl, whisk juice, shallot, honey, salt and pepper flakes. Add kale; toss well. Let sit 20 minutes. Mix in oil. Refrigerate for up to 1 day, or serve immediately. Roast almonds over medium heat in a non-stick dry pan, tossing constantly (1 to 2 minutes). Add almonds, dates and Parmesan to kale.
Serve and enjoy!
- A Kii Spread & Prosecco Twist
- A Kii Treat - Chocolate Dipped Crisps
- A Kii Fall Favourite - Cinnamon Dusted Apple Crisps
- A Kii Fall Butternut Squash Soup
- A Kii 'Thanksgiving' Spread - Squash & Spiced Pepitas
- A Kii Pairing - Crisps & Brew
- A Kii Spread - Feta & Orange Peel
- A Kii Summertime Appetizer
- A Kii BBQ for the Long Weekend!
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps