A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
Jenny has the perfect snack for when...
You’re on the go.
Don’t have your food prepared.
And just not sure what to have but know you want to stick to healthy choices.
This is the snack for you!
What you will need:
- 1 can of salmon – I use Wild Pacific Pink Salmon by Clover Leaf
- 1 tbsp Mayo
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Your favourite Kii Crisps
How to make it:
- Mash salmon with a fork
- Add mayo, vinegar, sea salt and pepper and mix until combined
- Slice cucumber
- Top crisps with salmon spread and a slice of cucumber
Check out Jenny's blog at https://stronglikemommy.com/2016/05/09/my-favorite-quick-healthy-snack/
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Family Day Recipe
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise
- The Perfect Date
- Smile Smoothie Bowl
- Be Good To You
- Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
- The Most Important Meal of the Day
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Nutty for Chocolate Crisps
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- The Queen of Spice
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Fall Recipes that Make us Smile
- Life Demands You
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- New Wholefood Blends™ are here!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
- Squash & Spiced Pepitas on Cranberry Crisps