A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
Jenny has the perfect snack for when...
You’re on the go.
Don’t have your food prepared.
And just not sure what to have but know you want to stick to healthy choices.
This is the snack for you!
What you will need:
- 1 can of salmon – I use Wild Pacific Pink Salmon by Clover Leaf
- 1 tbsp Mayo
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Your favourite Kii Crisps
How to make it:
- Mash salmon with a fork
- Add mayo, vinegar, sea salt and pepper and mix until combined
- Slice cucumber
- Top crisps with salmon spread and a slice of cucumber
Check out Jenny's blog at https://stronglikemommy.com/2016/05/09/my-favorite-quick-healthy-snack/
- A Kii Fall Butternut Squash Soup
- A Kii 'Thanksgiving' Spread - Squash & Spiced Pepitas
- A Kii Pairing - Crisps & Brew
- A Kii Spread - Feta & Orange Peel
- A Kii Summertime Appetizer
- A Kii BBQ for the Long Weekend!
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps