We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
When it comes to the very best natural ingredients, trust us, we know our stuff. We source our ingredients from over 40 countries around the world to deliver the best tasting artisan crisps.
Over the years, Cranberries have quickly become a household staple for virtually anything from a salad topper to homemade muffins. Our Cranberry Pumpkin Seed crisps was one of our first creations and it has now grown into the #1 flavour everywhere we are sold.
Interesting Cranberry tidbits:
• Cranberries are native only to North America with over 100 varieties.
• No, cranberries do not grow in water as some may think. They are harvested from the vine in water to make picking easier.
• When they’re ripe, they bounce!
Take a day trip! Visit a local cranberry farm that offers guided tours with activities and boutiques with one-of-a-kind gifts. Some of the farms are over 25 acres and offer seasonal festivals for the community.
After your trip, enjoy some 'me time' with this great recipe:
Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Crisps with Feta and Candied Clementine
• Using the peel from a washed clementine (or orange peel), use a small sharp knife to cut and separate the peel from the flesh.
• On a cutting board, carefully cut everything away from the orange coloured peel itself.
• Lay pieces flat and cut in tiny square pieces.
• In a small frying pan on low-medium heat, drop 1 tsp brown sugar and 1 tbsp filtered water.
• Stir until sugar is dissolved, add clementine peel.
• Keep stirring around the peels in the liquid until the liquid evaporates, and you are left with sweet covered peels.
Spread on Feta cheese, and drop the candied peel fairly evenly on each crisp.
So simple. Enjoy!
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Family Day Recipe
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise
- The Perfect Date
- Smile Smoothie Bowl
- Be Good To You
- Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
- The Most Important Meal of the Day
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Nutty for Chocolate Crisps
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- The Queen of Spice
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Fall Recipes that Make us Smile
- Life Demands You
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- New Wholefood Blends™ are here!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
- Squash & Spiced Pepitas on Cranberry Crisps