Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
Impress your guests with this fresh ‘cobbler style’ crisp topper recipe. It would pair well with a Riesling or Chardonnay wine.
- 2 small organic apples
- 3-4 fresh figs (or dried if not in season)
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp chopped raw almonds
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of cloves
- Pinch of allspice
1. Core and chop apples into 1/4 inch pieces.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine chopped apples, lemon and apple juice.
3. Stem and chop figs to 1/4 inch pieces, fold into apple and juice mixture.
4. Add remaining ingredients and set aside till flavours combine (20 min-1 hour).
5. Top on Kii Naturals Artisan Crisps
- A Kii Fall Butternut Squash Soup
- A Kii 'Thanksgiving' Spread - Squash & Spiced Pepitas
- A Kii Pairing - Crisps & Brew
- A Kii Spread - Feta & Orange Peel
- A Kii Summertime Appetizer
- A Kii BBQ for the Long Weekend!
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps