A Valentine’s Day Surprise
Surprise your significant other this Valentine’s Day with the perfect start to the day…breakfast in bed!
Here are 3 breakfast ideas that we love using Smile Wholefood Blend + Cranberry
1. Cupid's Smoothie Bowl
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- 4 strawberries
- 1 tbsp of Smile Wholefood Blend + Cranberry
- Handful of almonds, coconut, strawberries, dried cranberries for decoration
For another strawberry smoothie recipe check out http://www.kiinaturals.com/blog/the-perfect-date/
2. ‘I Love You Berry Much’ Yogurt Parfait
- Yogurt of your choice (we chose coconut yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon of Smile Wholefood Blend + Cranberry
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Fresh Berries
- ¼ Cup Sliced Almonds
- Pomegranate and Blueberries to top
3. ‘Be Mine’ Avocado Toast
- 1 Slice of Toast
- 1 tablespoon of Hummus
- 1 Avocado
- 1 teaspoon of Smile Wholefood Blend + Cranberry
Not only will your significant other feel surprised, they will feel loved and nourished, all while staying cozy in bed!
Let us know if you tried these recipes or share with us your favourite ‘breakfast in bed’ recipes on social!
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Family Day Recipe
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise
- The Perfect Date
- Smile Smoothie Bowl
- Be Good To You
- Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
- The Most Important Meal of the Day
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Nutty for Chocolate Crisps
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- The Queen of Spice
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Fall Recipes that Make us Smile
- Life Demands You
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- New Wholefood Blends™ are here!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
- Squash & Spiced Pepitas on Cranberry Crisps