A Kii Pairing - Crisps & Brew
When putting together a cheese and crisp spread it has always seemed natural to think about wine as an added accompaniment. While we believe this trio will always be a perfect pairing, we spent this summer exploring beer. We’re seeing microbreweries popping up everywhere these days so we decided to try different types of beer paired with different types of Kii Crisps and we were blown away! The combination of our unique Kii Crisp flavors with the distinct base of the various brews, proved to be even better than we imaged.
Here is our list of what we believe pairs best together. Give it a try for yourself this weekend and let us know your favorites!
Kii Rosemary Pistachio Crisps with North American Lager
Light & malty with a hoppy hint and can be enjoyed with all types of food.
Recommended Beer Pairings: Moosehead, Muskoka Craft Lager, Brooklyn Lager, Red Stripe, Mill St Organic Lager
Kii Apricot Orange & Almond Crisps with India Pale Ale
Bitter with pronounced hoppy flavors and a zippy hint.
Recommended Beer Pairings: Waterloo IPA, Alexander Keith India Pale Ale, Goose Island IPA, Propeller IPA, Anderson IPA
Kii Cranberry Coconut Crisps with Radler
A blend of wheat beer and lager, there is fruity hints with grapefruit, lemon and citrus.
Recommended Beer Pairings: Stiegl Grapefruit Radler, Schofferhofer Grapefruit Radler, Waterloo Citrus Radler, Kichesippi Radler
Kii Date & Walnut Crisps with Stout
A roasted malt base which bring about flavors of coffee and chocolate.
Recommended Beer Pairings: Guinness Stout, Dragon Stout, St, Ambroise Oatmeal Stout, Beaus Bottle IMP
Kii Goji Berry Pistachio Crisps with Pilsner
Blonde, clear and bubbly with a trail of a hoppy hint to finish
Recommended Beer Pairings: Steam Whistle Pilsner, Becks, Old Style Pilsner
- A Kii Fall Butternut Squash Soup
- A Kii 'Thanksgiving' Spread - Squash & Spiced Pepitas
- A Kii Pairing - Crisps & Brew
- A Kii Spread - Feta & Orange Peel
- A Kii Summertime Appetizer
- A Kii BBQ for the Long Weekend!
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps