We've all heard it... "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day"...Read More
“I fell in LOVE with a vegan pumpkin taste recipe from Oh she glows. Author and guru Angela Liddon has the most inspiring plant based recipes. Because it is holiday season, and I had no sunflower seeds on hand I improvised using Kii Crisps. The adaptation of this recipe makes it SUPER fast to whip up. Honestly took me about 15 min, start to finish. Hope you love it like I did! ~Jenny V.”Read More
As parents, one of our key roles is to provide our kids with the tools they need to live a healthy and happy life. But there is one thing that we should learn from our kids… to smile more!Read More
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Family Day Recipe
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise
- The Perfect Date
- Smile Smoothie Bowl
- Be Good To You
- Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
- The Most Important Meal of the Day
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- The Queen of Spice
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Fall Recipes that Make us Smile
- Life Demands You
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- New Wholefood Blends™ are here!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
- Squash & Spiced Pepitas on Cranberry Crisps