A New Year’s Resolution that many of us strive to accomplish is to eat healthier with the goal of feeling good and looking our best. However it can be a little unsatisfying putting down the holiday treats to consume a salad. Luckily there are some delicious salad recipes that help turn rabbit food into real food.Read More
We've all heard it... "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day"...Read More
“I fell in LOVE with a vegan pumpkin taste recipe from Oh she glows. Author and guru Angela Liddon has the most inspiring plant based recipes. Because it is holiday season, and I had no sunflower seeds on hand I improvised using Kii Crisps. The adaptation of this recipe makes it SUPER fast to whip up. Honestly took me about 15 min, start to finish. Hope you love it like I did! ~Jenny V.”Read More
- Variety is the Spice of Life
- Family Day Recipe
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise
- The Perfect Date
- Smile Smoothie Bowl
- Be Good To You
- Turn Rabbit Food into Real Food
- The Most Important Meal of the Day
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Spreading Holiday Cheer
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Nutty for Chocolate Crisps
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- The Queen of Spice
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Fall Recipes that Make us Smile
- Life Demands You
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- New Wholefood Blends™ are here!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- We're ingredient geniuses...not to brag;)
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps
- Squash & Spiced Pepitas on Cranberry Crisps