It’s almost the end of July and with that means a full month of summer time entertaining behind us. With the many cottage weekends spent on the water fighting off the intense heat and humidity, light appetizer and dinner options are always the best. We were inspired by some grab we found at our local supermarket and decided to throw this little recipe together. We were in love and our guests enjoyed it too. So the next time you are hosting this summer, try this little appetizer and you’ll be bound to impress your guests!Read More
- A Kii Fall Butternut Squash Soup
- A Kii 'Thanksgiving' Spread - Squash & Spiced Pepitas
- A Kii Pairing - Crisps & Brew
- A Kii Spread - Feta & Orange Peel
- A Kii Summertime Appetizer
- A Kii BBQ for the Long Weekend!
- Kii Crisps & Kale Salad... Yes, please!
- We're going NUTS over this snack!
- No Bake Pumpkin Squares
- Fig & Apple Crisp Topper
- Seasonal Cheese Board
- Recipe - Cashew Pomegranate Ball
- Don't Forget the Cranberries this Holiday!
- Classic Butternut Squash Soup
- Shop now on Amazon.com!
- Proudly Non-GMO!
- Father's Day Inspiration
- Hot Summer Pairing
- Origins of Pairings
- A quick & healthy snack from Ambassador Jenny
- Trade in the cookies for something better!
- Our Signature crisps new look is here!
- Charcuterie Board: Kii Style
- Organic Artisan Crisps are now on shelves across Canada!
- Recipe: Chocolate & Sea Salt Dipped Crisps